Ellen Evans, 1909 Lusitania passenger

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

pleming198-
    Able Seaman

PostRe: Greetings to The Lusitania Resource forum!
    on: June 13, 2012, 19:48
    Quote Remove Edit
    Hi all, I have a query that has been bugging me for years, and here it is. My Great Grandmother, Ellen Evans followed her husband to the States. According to her own words on tape, she sailed second class in March 1909 on the RMS Lusitania from Liverpool to New York. With that information and some further reading, I understand that the Lusitania only departed twice from Liverpool in March 1909 – Sat, February 27th and Sat. March 20th.

Further to that, from my research thus far, I understand that they both came home on the Lusitania in November 1913, which puts them both, if my information is accurate on the crossing starting on Wed. 5th November and arriving back on Tue, 11th November

I would like to know whether or not it’s possible to see a copy of the above passenger lists, or if you could point me in the right direction as to where to find them.I would also like to know as much about their crossing as possible ie cabin numbers etc

Many thanks,

Ifan

tinareilly
    Able Seaman

PostRe: Greetings to The Lusitania Resource forum!
    on: September 14, 2012, 18:55
    Quote Remove Edit
    Hi Ifan,
    I got mine from http://www.ancestry.com/ where they have all of the Lucitania passenger lists. You need the exact dates if possible and you will have to pay a fee to see it but its wort it. Best of luck!
    Tina.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
RSS194
Follow by Email4
Facebook3k
Twitter432